Monday, August 22, 2011

I remember...

...our first date.                                   

When we got back to the base one day you were sitting on the varanda and I walked by. You reached out to hold my hand and pull me to you. You asked me if I had plans for graduation night and I said yes. You freaked out a little bit. I said I was joking. You told me not to make any plans cause you already had plans for both of us.
I was excited, nervous and didn't know what to wear.

On graduation day I walked up to the canchas were the event was taking place. My heart almost left my chest when I saw you all handsome, in a shirt and tie and shoes that kind of matched. I won't forget your face when you saw me. I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world. You blushed and didn't know what to do. We tried to stay away from each other so we could make through the ceremony.

After the ceremony there was a party planned for us. We walked down to were the party was. We had barely said hi to a couple of people when you offered me a coke. It was in my hand for three seconds, you took it from my hand, drank it all and snatched me away from the party.

I was in shock because I heard you tell a couple of guys that we would meet them at the door. I thought you were kidding but there they were ready to roll. We got on the bus and you even mentioned going bowling. According to you I rolled my eyes and smiled. Suddenly, the bus stopped, you grabbed my hand and pulled me off of it. We left the two guys behind and ran off to our very first date.

We took me to a restaurant on the 50 something floor of a hotel. When we got there we were so overwhelmed by our very first time alone that we stood in each other's arms, amazed by the view in awe of how much we loved each other. After a couple of minutes we got a table. You gave me my graduation present, a wonderful perfume that I am yet to find again. I felt bad I hadn't gotten you anything.

We talked for a bit before the conversation turned serious. I wasn't expecting it but you aksed "Do you want to be my girlfriend?". I got soooo nervous I started rumbling again for like 10 mins, finally I stopped and thought "He's asking me if I WANT to and I DO!". So I said yes. You're face came close to mine and we kissed for the first time! I'm not ashamed to say that it was my very first kiss. It was amazing! I think it was everything it was supposed to be. I was on cloud 9. We went back to the Lighthouse and next morning I woke up having a boyfriend, what a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment