Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The day we thought would never come

It's here. It came and went and since we haven't moved in yet it still seems unreal! Today we closed on our first ever home! 

We are excited and nervous all at the same time. It is a nice, spacious home were we will be able to exercise our decorating muscles. I am thrilled with the possibilities, also we want to do everything right now, it's going to be hard to pace ourselves and wait for the right deals at the right time. What I am most happy about is all the extra room and that everything will have a home. 

We are going from a two bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living room, laundry room and big yard house. I feel I will finally be able to get organized and use some of the stuff that has been laying around in the house. As I mentioned before my goal is to have only what we are using or will use (say baby clothes and Christmas decorations) in the house. It's not going to be easy but I am determined! 

We are also excited to start our decorating from scratch, we are selling most of the decorating items we own and trading them for decorations that will go with the style we are looking for (insert lots of Pinterest searching here!). Anyway, we are excited and can't wait to move in on Wednesday!

I will be sharing how we turn our new house into our home, you are welcome to join me in this adventure!


Our New House!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment