Thursday, April 7, 2011

Anniversary and a lost Booger!

Monday was a mixed-feelings day. On one hand it was our two years anniversary happy happy happy! My husband sent me flowers to my office which made me smile. I didn't see him much because he got off work at midnight but the flowers were amazing! A beautiful reminder of how loved I am! My heart still tickles when I see them!


Anyway, moving on to the bitter-sweet part of the day. I got home with flowers, purse, folders and stuff in hand. Booger (our beautiful chocolate lab) was there, as always, wagging his tail waiting for me to come say hi. I had so much stuff in my hands I went in the house through the other door so he wouldn't jump on me.

 Booger when he was a puppy (isn't he cute?)

About an hour and a half later I decided to let him in to keep me company. When I went out he was GONE!!! I tried not to panic, got in the car and started driving around yelling his name...an hour later nothing. Booger was nowhere to be seen! I started freaking out. To make a long story short my husband found him in the pound the next day. 

The good news we found him! The bad news they wanted 50 bucks and they had to neuter him, but we wanted to breed him! Oh well it's the law. So yesterday Bruce picked him up, he was still out of it because of the anesthesia. When I got home I felt horrible, I laid with him on the floor and pet him for a long time. Today he's a lot better slowly coming back to being his crazy self. I love my doggy! So thank God the end of the story is a happy one, our dog is back and we've been happily married for 2 amazing years!

And in celebration of our 2nd anniversary I leave you with a picture of our wedding!



One of the best days ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment