- I've been getting headaches every single day for about 2 weeks now and I'm starting to worry a bit. I'm reluctant to make a doctor's app though I know I probably should. Maybe I'm just thinking too much or our mattress sucks and is time to get a new one.
- Bruce is back in school which is awesome but I don't get to see him much during the week, I know it won't be forever but I miss him when he's not around, he makes my life happier!
- We are actively TTC this month, I'm working on trusting God and only Him. I'm trying not to dump all my trust on Ovulation Tests. I'm struggling with trusting God and being at ease with His perfect time. I'm praying this is the month we get a baby! We'll see what the future holds.
- Last week I started attending a women's small group. I'm so excited about it. Since we got to the States I've struggled to find a good girlfriend. Besides the topic is "Strategic shopping", what girl doesn't like a small group that is about shopping! We also get to enjoy delish food, make friends and listen to the wisdom and experience of a woman I admire, awesome right?
- I just found a blog of a girl who is a spray paint lover and she is converting me. My husband is afraid I'm going to want to spray paint everything in our house now. Furniture watch out, here I come muahahaha!
- There is a project I've been wanting to tackle but to be honest I'm afraid to start it. I'm making a cover for our comforter but I have no idea where to start so I'm putting it off with the excuse of lack of material. Maybe next week I'll get brave and start it. Hopefully I won't disappoint my husband who is very excited about it!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
I'm not sure if anyone reads my blog yet but this is my space, my journal and where I can just unload. There's a lot going on right now in my head and in our life, so here it is: