I've worked the past two Saturdays so I am really looking forward to getting this long weekend started. I have a few plans and projects that are exciting!
- My long weekend starts today at 2pm, I'm getting off work early! I plan to run a few errands and start working on a project for my husband is kind of a surprise and I am stocked!
- We finally finished a project we've been working on together for the living room. We had a vertical bookshelf and we decided to give it a face lift and use it differently. I love the result so much that it deserves a post of its own but I have to get some decent pictures first.
- I am in the process of making some fall decorations hopefully I will be able to finish them this weekend and have a fall-y house by Tuesday!
- I am quiting my job at the end of this month. I'm so excited! I am starting my own business and I am very nervous too. I'm working on my web page and my cousin is helping me design my logo and stuff it is Ah.mazing! Can't wait to spend more time at home and getting mu business going! Yaaaay!
- Since Bruce started school we haven't had much time off at the same time but it looks like this weekend we'll be able to spend some time together. That man makes my heart skip a beat!
- Monday I'm going bowling with Miss Laura, can't wait! I'm sure we will have a blast!
Life is good, happy Columbus' day weekend!