Sunday, June 26, 2011

New shoes!

So today besides having a lovely date day with Bruce, I got new shoes!

Love 'em!

A while ago I decided to start working out and I have been doing it on and off for the last 6 months or so but between pregnancies, visits, trips and laziness, well let's just say I haven't been as faithful as I should.

Truth is I didn't know what a good work out would be since I want to loose weight and I am completely out of shape. So what I've been doing is walk for about an hour every other day or so. I don't think I have done it long enough to know if it works or not but I didn't know what else  to do. Anyway, last week I read this post and there it was!

The perfect way to go from the couch to 5k in 9 weeks! I can do 9 weeks! However, I had one little problem: no appropriate shoes for running. So today we took care of that problem and now I am looking forward to starting my training! Maybe I will run a half marathon or two for a good cause as some ladies are doing. For now I will take one day at a time and hope to make it all the way  to week 9. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment